Chic Bites

Scrumptious Pictures & Candid Write-ups on the Latest & Greatest in Singapore's Food Scene! :P~


« Home

Irresistible White Chocolate Brownies for Sale!

Heya,
I'm starting my bake sale again! I haven't sold my cookies and brownies since my poly days.

Anyway, you've gotta give these a go - my good friends love it, especially Lili! And yes, I believe Sue has become a convert last night.


"Barkies" (as Maria calls them) hides a wondrous blend of fragrant milk chocolate and dark coveture chocolatey goodness beneath its crusty exterior. These decadent barkies are best eaten within three days (if you can resist the temptation to let them sit so long!).

Prices
:

$10 for 8 slightly smaller than palm-size pieces

$16 for 16 pieces.


Please email your orders to chicbites@gmail.com and your preferred location for delivery (in the west or in town). Thanks!

Labels:

3 Responses to “Irresistible White Chocolate Brownies for Sale!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what town?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it  

Post a Comment



© 2007 Chic Bites | Email Me